As a Taylor’s Graduate, you automatically become a valued member of the Taylor’s Alumni community. Whether you studied here on exchange, came as an international student or completed your studies as a domestic student, we are proud to call you one of our alumni.
When you leave Taylor’s, you join the Taylor’s Alumni community that spans a history since 1969, with more than 65,000 graduates from over 50 countries, many of whom are now leaders in their respective fields of expertise.
Taylor’s is proud of its alumni community and encourages you to remain in touch and share your achievements with us in the coming years. This web portal is a professional networking site that is dedicated to our Taylor’s Alumni community, giving members the opportunity to connect with the University and fellow alumni in a safe and secured online community.
Some of the web portal’s features are :-
Professional networking site
The Taylor’s Alumni web portal gives members the opportunity to find job and mentoring opportunities, post vacancies and network with professionals in their field. Members will also be able to connect with fellow classmates, make new contacts, take part in online discussions, join groups, activate their Taylor’s Email account and create a personal profile.
Alumni news and benefits
Members will be able to stay in touch with the latest news, events and benefits for alumni, from podcasts and publications to special offers only for alumni. Some of the regular events are Career Networking, Social Events, Industry Advisory Panel discussions, Reunions, Educational Programmes and many more.
The Taylor’s Alumni community comprises of a multitude of vibrant communities from various disciplines spanning from Pre University studies, American Degree Transfer Program, Architecture, Business to Engineering. In 2010, a centralized Taylor’s Alumni Relations Office was set up in recognition of the need of an overarching Taylor’s wide alumni relations approach as both the University and College grew in student population. The primary focus of the office is to develop and foster relationships with alumni from Taylor’s.
The Taylor’s Alumni Relations Office offers a range of services to Taylor’s Alumni community. These include:
- Providing links between Taylor’s Alumni and Taylor’s.
- Ensuring the Taylor’s Alumni web portal and databases are well maintained and secured.
- Offering advice to Chapters on a range of issues, including event management and publicity.
- Maintaining a consistent update to members on what’s new at Taylor’s via various communication mediums.
- Working with Faculties and Schools to value-add to their business.
- Offering a range of general benefits and services to our alumni and graduates.
- Plan and drive the strategic implementation of the Taylor’s Alumni Relations roadmap.